To find out your router IP address you can perform steps listed below:
Windows Operating System
- Click Windows “Start” button
- Start menu will open.
- Look for the search field in the Start menu an type “cmd” or “command prompt” in it.
- From the list of choices select “Command” and click on it.
- Command prompt window will open.
- Enter “ipconfig /all” command and press Enter.
- This command will produce text output about your network. To get your default IP address look for the “Default Gateway” IP address.
- In the bottom menu click on Launchpad
- In the search bar type “terminal”
- In the list below click on “terminal”
- You should see terminal window open. Type “netstat -nr | grep default” in it and press enter.
- IP address of your router will be next to the “default” text